Human Health Ltd
Website Terms and Conditions
Version Number 1.1
Issue Date: 12 May 2018
This website is operated by Human Health Ltd, First Floor, Medical Centre, Co-op Grand Marche, St Peter, Jersey, JE3 7AG. Registration Number 120483. And Human Health Chiropractic Netherlands, Silodam 109, 1013 AS Amsterdam, Netherlands
You can contact us on 01534 747833 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions of use of our website
The following terms and conditions inform you of the basis upon which you may use any of our websites which include www.humanhealthcentre.com, as a guest or a registered user.
Use of our website includes accessing, browsing or registering to use our site from any device or devices.
· We recommend that you save or print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference (add T&Cs pdf download link).
· If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you cannot legitimately use our website.
In addition, the following other terms are accessed from our home page when you visit our website and they also apply to your use of our website (click on the links to review each document):
- Our Acceptable Use Policy: informing you of permitted and prohibited uses of our website.
- Terms of Business: In the event you purchase products or services via our website, all transactions will be subject to our Standard Terms and Conditions, which may be accessed from the homepage of our site.
Changes to these terms
- We recommend that you visit this page periodically to review any changes as they are binding for our website users.
- We may also update or change our website and content at various times and for various reasons. Such changes do not have any impact to user consent (or revocation of consent) and we have no obligation to inform users of such changes.
- Human Health Ltd provides no guarantee, implied or otherwise, that our website or any of its content is free of errors or omissions. In addition, we provide no guarantee that:
· Our site or content will always be available, or be uninterrupted.
· Access to our site is permitted on any basis. We reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice.
· We accept no liability if at any time or period and for any reason our site is unavailable. You are solely responsible for all arrangements required for you to access our website.
To ensure that our website(s) remain available to legitimate users, we reserve the right to monitor traffic and to identify any unauthorised activities, including attempts to upload or change information, or to otherwise cause damage to our website(s).
Anyone using this site consents to security monitoring.
Any unauthorised attempts to;
- Modify, alter, deface, destroy or corrupt any information stored on our website(s) or systems, or
- To circumnavigate or otherwise avoid or defeat our security measures, or
- To install or attempt to install unauthorised software, or
- To probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, or
- To mount denial-of-service attacks, or
- To forge TCP/IP headers, or
- To breach security or authentication measures, or
- To utilise our website(s) or systems for other than the intended purposes,
- are expressly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
- All possible criminal activity shall be reported, together with any evidence that we may have gathered, to the appropriate authorities.
If you choose, or are provided with, an identification code or password or any other information that is part of our security procedures, such information must be treated as confidential.
- You must not disclose it to any third party without our written consent.
We reserve the right to disable any user, or their identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of our website and conditions.
All of the contents of our website(s), and all contents of any downloadable or viewable documents or programmes provided to our users or clients, are our intellectual property, unless otherwise stated.
Our copyright terms apply to all original works, content, publications, training, guides and other information products, whether purchased or not, that are obtained from our website(s), or otherwise acquired in any format whether or not they were obtained by accessing our website(s).
Without our express written consent, or that of the original copyright holder, our intellectual property may not be:
- Copied, reproduced, modified, used to create derivative works, published, transmitted, transferred, sold, distributed, displayed, or otherwise exploited, whether in whole or in part.
Our website(s), and information posted on it, may contain links or directions or references to other information created and/or maintained by third-parties.
- We do not provide any guarantee for the relevance, accuracy, usefulness, completeness or timeliness of any linked or third-party information.
The inclusion of links or directions or references to other sites does not assign importance to those sites and the information contained in them;
- We do not endorse, recommend or favour third-party views or products or services of those third-party sites, or any organisations sponsoring those sites, whether by trade name, trademark, manufacture or any other reference whatsoever.
- Any reference on our website(s) to any other products or services, or the use of any brands (trade, firm or corporation name) is for the convenience of our website(s) users; it does not constitute endorsement, recommendation or favouring of any kind by us.
Any views expressed by individual users, within any web forum or other user service that allows user commentary, are entirely the views of that individual only.
- These views of individual users do not represent or reflect our views in any way whatsoever.
Free services disclaimer
Human Health Ltd may provide various services free of charge from time to time via its website(s), including newsletters, reports and other publications.
No contract with Human Health Ltd is expressed or implied for any free service. Therefore a user cannot become a client by using any free service.
- We are not liable in any way for use of free services or for any user liabilities resulting from the use of our free services.
These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to.